You have no items in your shopping cart.
(NON-UVC VERSION for older models) Installation CD: DinoCapture 2.0 Windows Software [Please Read Description Information]
THIS IS THE NON-UVC VERSION FOR OLDER LEGACY MODELS (5+ years old with 3 digit model numbers; 211, 311, 411).
FOR CURRENT MODELS CLICK HERE
DinoCapture 2.0 software is included with Dino-Lite microscopes and can be installed on multiple computers. The DinoCapture software is frequently updated with new features and updates to keep it running optimally.
The latest version is available for download for no cost here: https://www.dinolite.us/downloads/
This purchase is available for users who require a replacement CD version of the software.
- We highly recommend downloading the software instead at no cost whenever possible. This will provide users with instant access to the latest DinoCapture software as well as all future updates.
- If the computer requiring this software has no internet connection, try downloading the software from another computer and save to a USB drive to transfer the installation.
- Due to the frequent releases of updates, the CD version will likely be a previous version.
- Shipping and handling costs and shipping time apply to the purchase of the CD.
- For users still requiring the CD version, please make sure you select the correct version of the software as noted below.
There are 2 CD versions, please see the chart below to determine which CD you require.
See: How to find model or serial number
|4-digit model numbers, purchase the UVC version||3-digit model number, purchase the Non-UVC version|
Dino-Lite Basic 2011, 2111
Dino-Lite Premier 3011, 3111, 3013, 3113, 3613. 3713, 4011, 4111, 4013, 4113, 4023, 7013, 7023
Dino-Lite Edge 4115, 4515, 4815, 7115, 7515, 7915, 73115, 73915, 7025
Dino-Lite Classic 211, 310, 311
Dino-Lite Plus 311S, 313, 311H
Dino-Lite Pro 411, 413, 423, AMH
Shipping & DeliveryOrders placed before 3:00 P.M. Pacific Time, generally ship on the same day. Orders placed after the daily deadline will ship the following business day. Unless a UPS or FedEx shipping account is provided, the shipping courier (UPS, FedEx, USPS) used for your order may vary at our discretion.
To use your own shipping account, please add this Special shipping option to your cart. You must specify your desired shipping method and Account number in the "Order Notes" section of your shopping cart.
Warranty & GuaranteeDino-Lite Microscopes include a 2-Year Warranty. Accessories include a 1-Year Warranty.
We offer a 30-day return/exchange period to ensure the product you select is the right fit for your application. Returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase are offered no-questions-asked, simply contact us and we'll be glad to help you sort it out.