You have no items in your shopping cart.
MSA2HD Inspection/Dental mirror and tool adaptor kit
The MSA2HD adaptor is designed to securely hold and position an assortment of common hand-held dental/inspection mirrors and tools for use with Dino-Lite digital microscopes.
Included with each MSA2HD mirror/tool kit:
- One specialized Dino-Lite scope holster.
- A selection of five swivel-type positioning adaptors designed to fit handle diameters of approx. 4mm,5mm,6mm,7mm and 8mm.
- One swivel ball threaded retaining collar.
Instructions for assembly and use:
1) Insert the mirror/tool handle through the bottom of the adaptor channel.
2) Select the appropriate swivel ball adaptor that corresponds to the diameter of the mirror/tool handle.
3) Place the appropriate sized swivel ball adaptor (slotted side UP) onto the end of the mirror/tool handle. Push/slide the ball adaptor down the handle approximately one inch.
4) Pull the Mirror/tool down until the attached ball swivel rests in the socket receptacle. Slide the threaded retaining collar over the end of the mirror/tool handle onto receptacle and loosely tighten.
5) Place the Dino-Lite digital microscope into the holster assembly.
6) Position the mirror/tool in front of and below Dino-Lite scope nozzle. Adjust length and alignment of mirror/tool and Securely tighten. Fine adjust positioning as necessary until satisfactory imaging is achieved.
To use your own shipping account, please add this Special shipping option to your cart. You must specify your desired shipping method and Account number in the "Order Notes" section of your shopping cart.
We offer a 30-day return/exchange period to ensure the product you select is the right fit for your application. Returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase are offered no-questions-asked, simply contact us and we'll be glad to help you sort it out.