You have no items in your shopping cart.
SHD-41H is a microscope camera with HDMI output. View live images from your microscope on a monitor or HDTV with high speed and clear detail. With a magnification range of 16x - 175x depending on your working distance. As an example from 27.5" away you will obtain a magnification of 16x and as close as 4.25" away you can obtain 175x magnification value. For more information please see the working distance vs. magnification reference chart below.
- 1080P / Resolution 1920 x 1080
- HDMI Output
- Sensor: 1/2.33" 14 MP CMOS Sensor (4416 (H) x 3312 (V))
- HD Active Picture Elements: 1920 (H) x 1080 (V) / 1280 (H) x 720 (V)
- Scanning System : Progressive Pixel Size : 1.4 (H) x 1.4 (V) µm
- S/N Ration: 35 dB
- Minimum Scene : 650 mV / Lux - sec
- Illumination Sync System: Internal
- Video Output: DVI 1.0 Conformity
RGB, 1920 (H) x 1080 (V) 60 / 50 / 30 Hz
RGB, 1280 (H) x 720 (V) 60 / 50 Hz
- Exposure Control: Shutter: 14.81 usec ~ 16.67 msec (Configurable via UART)
- Gain Control : 1x ~ 60.24x (Configurable via UART)
- White Balance : Auto / Manual / Push-to-Set White Balance (Configurable via UART)
- Auto Band Filter : Configurable via UART
- Auto Black Level : Configurable via UART
- Calibration Gamma : 0.3 to 1.0 (Configurable via UART)
- Binning : 2 x 2 Binning (Configurable via UART)
- Mirror Image : Normal / Horizontal / Vertical / Horizontal & Vertical ( Configurable via UART)
- Pixel Defect : Automatic detection and correction
- Correction (Configurable via UART)
- UART Communication: +3.3V UART via 3.5 Stereo Jack
- Communication Speed: 9,600 bps
- Input Voltage : +9 ~ +15Vdc (Typically: 12Vdc)
- Consumption : TBD
- Dimensions : 40 (W) x 45 (H) x 41.1 (D) mm (Cased) 35 (W) x 35 (H) x Var. (D) mm (Board)
- Optical Filter : IR Cut Filter
- Lens Mount : CS-Mount (Cased & Board Cameras), No Lens Mount (Board Cameras)
- Interface Connector :
- Video Output : HDMI Connector
- Power Input : 12V Power Jack
- Communication : 3.5 Stereo Jack
- Weight : Approx. 88 g (Cased) Approx. 35g (Board)
- Temperature :
- Operational : 0 to 50° C
- Storage : -30 to 65° C
- Standard Compliance:
- FCC Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
Information about working distance and field of view
Shipping & DeliveryOrders placed before 3:00 P.M. Pacific Time, generally ship on the same day. Orders placed after the daily deadline will ship the following business day. Unless a UPS or FedEx shipping account is provided, the shipping courier (UPS, FedEx, USPS) used for your order may vary at our discretion.
To use your own shipping account, please add this Special shipping option to your cart. You must specify your desired shipping method and Account number in the "Order Notes" section of your shopping cart.
Warranty & GuaranteeDino-Lite Microscopes include a 2-Year Warranty. Accessories include a 1-Year Warranty.
We offer a 30-day return/exchange period to ensure the product you select is the right fit for your application. Returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase are offered no-questions-asked, simply contact us and we'll be glad to help you sort it out.